As an employer or business owner, it is your duty to ensure the safety and welfare of your employees and customers. Asbestos exposure is a significant risk to workers in any type of building constructed before 1990.
Not only is asbestos a risk to the health of your workforce but it can also damage your company’s reputation. If your employees become ill due to exposure to asbestos in your building, you could be liable for millions of dollars of compensation.
No matter what size your business, Total Asbestos Services can conduct a full evaluation of your premises in South Australia. Our fully certified, professional team can quickly identify problem areas in your building’s infrastructure. Our technicians will then organise the safe removal and disposal of asbestos, resulting in a safe work environment for you and your colleagues. Call Total Asbestos Services for a free quote for asbestos removal.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- Commercial and industrial asbestos removal (including friable and bonded asbestos)
- Removal of roofing, wall sheeting, tiles and other asbestos materials
- Removal of asbestos fences
- Removal of asbestos contaminated dust
- Asbestos surveys, testing and analysis
- Removal of asbestos pipe lagging
- Removal and transport of waste to an approved facility
Fully certified, police cleared and supported by the government, we can work on a variety of buildings including:
- Shopping centres
- Military buildings